Amazon Ads API provides a way to automate, scale, and optimize advertising. Through API, campaign and performance data for Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored displays are accessible. The API is a web service that uses the REST protocol. It supports both XML and JSON data formats. Using the APA ads lets you programmatically manage your Amazon advertising campaigns and data. You can use the API to automate tasks such as creating and managing campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and reports. Amazon Attribution (beta) insights are also available. Amazon Attribution is a great asset as it can help measure search ads, social ads, email marketing, and video ads.
How to Use It
To use the API, you need to…
- Register for an Amazon Advertising account and obtain your credentials.
- After creating an Amazon Advertising account, you will need to create an Amazon Ads API developer account. To create the developer account, you will need to provide your Amazon Advertising account ID and your credit card information.
- Once you have your developer account, you can use this to access the Amazon Advertising Platform. The Amazon Advertising Platform is a set of APIs that allow you to create and manage your Amazon Advertising campaigns.
The API allows you to programmatically access the Amazon Advertising Platform. With it, you can build applications that help you manage your Amazon Advertising campaigns.
The Amazon Ads API allows you to programmatically access and manage your Amazon Advertising campaigns. With the Amazon Ads API, you can:
- Automate campaign management tasks such as creating new campaigns, pausing or resuming campaigns, and adding or removing keywords from campaigns.
- Retrieve performance reports for your campaigns.
- Get real-time insights into your campaign performance, including impressions, clicks, and spending.
How Much Does Amazon Ads API Cost?
There is no fee when it comes to using the API. Sellers will pay the basic selling on Amazon fee as well as the campaign cost for sponsoring products fee. Programmers who are looking into fabricating applications using API should apply for API access.
How Does myHorizons Utilize Amazon Ads API?
myHorizons is Envision Horizons’ Amazon brand management software solution. myHorizons pulls all data directly from Amazon’s APIs to ensure accurate and real-time reporting. Sources include Amazon SPAPI, Amazon MWS, and Amazon Ads API.
myHorizons is making selling on Amazon less stressful and more profitable by automating Amazon brand management. Find more information on if myHorizons is right for you, or schedule your own personal demo here.