We are excited to announce that the latest myHorizons release focuses on customizability and provides various new tools and features to help you gain more insight into your performance on Amazon. In this blog post we’ll review some of the highlights of this release, optimizations made to the platform, and bugs that were resolved.
- Custom Home Page
- Promotions Tracker
- Competitors Analysis
- Improved Goal Setting
- and More!
myHorizons Custom Home Page
The custom home page allows you to set up a personalized dashboard which displays your most important data in one place—making it easy to quickly get an overview of what’s happening with your account.
The page can be customized with widgets that display your goals and metrics, giving you an even better understanding of how well you’re performing.
The way you customize your homepage will likely depend on both your responsibilities and goals. For example…
- An Amazon Brand Manager may want to display Performance by Date, Performance by Product, Buy Box Data, and Action Insights at the top of their home page.
- An Advertising Manager may choose to display the Key Performance Indicators widget with metrics such as Ad Sales, ROAS, TACOS, ACOS, Ad Spend, and Forecasted Ad Spend. They may also use the Goal Setting tool to add advertising related objectives to the home page.
- An Inventory Manager may want to highlight the Return Summary Card, Performance by Product (to monitor best and worst sellers), and the Product Comparison Module with Units Returned as the set metric.
- A CFO or VP of Finance will be most focused on sales and spend, and may also choose to customize widgets such as the Product Summary Card to display profitability data.
- A CEO, Founder, or Owner who is looking for a high level overview of their performance on Amazon may choose to display the Account Performance Chart front and center, with the Key Performance Indicator widget set with their top 6 KPIs.
This feature lets you easily visualize how key metrics were impacted by your promotions. You can choose from various metrics such as impressions, click-through rate (CTR), cost per click (CPC) and more for deeper insights into what’s working—and what isn’t.
Competitors Analysis: Share of Voice
Want to see how Share of Voice is distributed between you and your competitors? With Competitors Analysis, you can now visually see how Share of Voice is divided between your competition for both your entire brand catalog and specific products.
Improved Goal Setting
You can now customize the date range for each goal within myHorizons so that it fits with your timeline. Set targets to track progress towards long-term objectives or focus on short-term goals to ensure success in the near future.
Additionally, new performance metrics such as sessions data have been added to the goal setting tool and users now have the ability to set goals to be displayed on the account level or individual user level.
Add your goals to the custom home page to monitor your progress over time.
Optimizations and Bug Fixes
With its focus on customizability, the latest myHorizons release continues to work towards our goal of making selling on Amazon less stressful and more profitable. Its suite of new tools and features will give Amazon sellers a better snapshot of account performance, allowing for more informed decisions when it comes time to set goals or develop strategies.
Get Started with myHorizons for Free
myHorizons is the perfect Amazon brand management tool for businesses of all sizes. With myHorizons, you can easily and effectively manage your Amazon listings, discover key insights, track your progress, and more.
Now you can try myHorizons for free with our month-long free trial. myHorizons free trial pulls 60 days worth of data into the platform for your analysis, upgrade to a paid account to access all historical data.
Take your business to the next level by making Amazon less stressful and more profitable. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned pro, myHorizons will help you reach your goals. Sign up today to see the results for yourself!